Serving Chicago, Palatine, Deerfield, Aurora, Orland Park & Throughout The Chicagoland Area
Installing & replacing a commercial roof is no small job and can cause problems when not done properly. That is why you want a team of experienced commercial roofing system contractors to do the job. The professional & experienced commercial roofing company at C&R Commercial Roofing, Inc. can provide a roof inspection, help you obtain roofing claims coverage, and we will ensure that the job is completed.
When is the right time to replace your commercial roof? C&R Commercial Roofing, Inc. has experience in all types of commercial roofs. We know how to spot problems before they severely impact your commercial space.
Signs That You Need A Commercial Roof Repairs or Roof Replacement
- Bubbling & blistering occurs when air & water are trapped beneath the roof surface. Both of these can weaken the roof and lead to leaks.
- Roof leaks signify that your commercial roof needs to be replaced. A leaking roof can cause mold and mildew growth, wood rot, and structural damage.
- Loose materials from on your roof, it can be caused by severe weather, improper installation, or age. Loose roofing materials can be a serious indicator that your roof needs servicing to prevent water damage & leaks.
- Damaged roofs cannot efficiently regulate temperature leading to your HVAC system working overtime. If you’ve noticed a sudden spike in your energy costs, it could be a sign that your commercial roof needs replacing.
- The average lifespan of a commercial roof is around 20 years. If your commercial roof is around that age or over, it may be time to replace it. When your roof is showing signs of wear & tear, consider replacing it.
A Commercial roof replacement will be a large investment for any type of business big or small. That’s why it is important to choose the commercial roofing installation experts at C&R Commercial Roofing, Inc. We have been installing commercial roofs throughout the Chicagoland area since 1988 and have many referrals & testimonials to show that we are the best!
Our Commercial Roofing Installation Process
We provide guidance on the best materials and methods for a specific building and ensure that the installation meets all local regulations and standards.
- Assessment: A proper assessment of the building is essential to determine the most appropriate roofing system.
- Preparation: The old roofing material may need to be removed. The surface is then cleaned and prepped for the new roof.
- Installation: Depending on the type of roof, the material might be rolled out, sprayed on, or installed in sections.
- Sealing: Seams and joints are sealed to ensure water and air can't penetrate.
- Inspection: A thorough inspection is necessary after installation to ensure quality and adherence to standards.
Given the scale of commercial roofing projects, safety is paramount. Proper safety equipment, such as harnesses, safety nets, and guardrails are used. Additionally, we are trained in safety protocols specific to each roofing job & the materials being used.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!